Scoop Dog Ice Cream Mix | Vanilla
This classic and delicious human ice cream flavour can now be shared with your favourite pooch! Fresh New Zealand Goats Milk and sweet Natural Vanilla come together to make a creamy, smooth and dreamy treat alternative for your doggy.
Scoop Dog Ice Cream is not only mouth watering it's also a healthy treat alternative. Each flavour is made from human-grade New Zealand Goat Milk (mild on your dog's stomach), New Zealand Honey (great source of vitamins and nutrients) and has no sugar added or other nasties so you can feel good about serving it to your dog! Just add water, freeze and enjoy!
- How To: Empty contents of the ice cream mix packet into small bowl. Add 1/3 cup of hot tap water and whisk until all lumps are removed. Pour back into the container and replace lid, or pour into a silicone mould and freeze. Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours. Let thaw (if needed/desired), and serve.... straight from the tub if your dog can't wait!
- Serving: Serve right out of the container or allow it to thaw for 15-20 minutes for it to be scoopable. If still too hard, let it thaw for longer. Dogs love to lick, we keep ours hard and serve straight from container!
- Serving Size: Small Dog, 1 Dessert Spoon. Medium Dog, 2 Dessert Spoons. Large Dog, 3 Dessert Spoons. Once per day
- Ingredients: NZ Goat Milk Powder, NZ Honey Powder, Beef Gelatine, Natural Flavouring, Salt
- Nutritional Analysis: Crude Fat (min) 23.3%, Crude Protein (min) 21.2%, Crude Fibre (max) .5%, Ash (max) 5.2%, Moisture (max) 2.8%