Scoop Dog Ice Cream Mix | Choccy
Everyone knows that dogs can’t have chocolate. Carob smells and tastes like chocolate but is naturally safe for dogs to consume and is commonly used as a chocolate substitute for people too. Our chocolate flavoured Scoop Dog Ice Cream is rich, creamy and smooth, which will have your dog begging for more!
Scoop Dog Ice Cream is not only mouth watering but also a healthier treat alternative. Each flavour is made from all natural human-grade ingredients, including New Zealand Goats Milk (mild on your dog's stomach), New Zealand Honey (phenomenal vitamins and nutrients) and has no sugar added or other nasties so you can feel good about serving it to your dog! Just add water, freeze and enjoy!
- How To: Empty contents of the ice cream mix packet into small bowl. Add 1/3 cup of hot tap water and whisk until all lumps are removed. Pour back into the container and replace lid, or pour into a silicone mould and freeze. Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours. Let thaw (if needed/desired), and serve.... straight from the tub if your dog can't wait!
- Serving: Serve right out of the container or allow it to thaw for 15-20 minutes for it to be scoopable. If still too hard, let it thaw for longer. Dogs love to lick, we keep ours hard and serve straight from container!
- Serving Size: Small Dog, 1 Dessert Spoon. Medium Dog, 2 Dessert Spoons. Large Dog, 3 Dessert Spoons. Once per day
- Ingredients: NZ Goat Milk Powder, NZ Honey Powder, Carob Powder, Beef Gelatine, Salt
- Nutritional Analysis: Crude Fat (min) 23.3%, Crude Protein (min) 21.2%, Crude Fibre (max) .5%, Ash (max) 5.2%, Moisture (max) 2.8%