Gourmate | Alpine Freshwater Salmon
Gourmate has sourced the finest Alpine Freshwater Salmon Fins so that your dog can enjoy a chunky and delicious snack packed full of essential omega-3 fatty acids.
Raised in fresh running waterways of the South Island, this human-grade sustainable salmon is pesticide, antibiotic, and GMO feed free. Engaging and fun to eat, our Salmon Fins are made up of a rich salmon fillet with skin and cartilage, plus naturally occurring salmon oil.
It's o-fish-ally the best Salmon around!
- Salmon supports brain function, healthy joints, heart health, and more
- High tech freeze drying ensures that vitamins and minerals including essential fatty acids EPA and DHA remain and bioavailable as possible
- Ethically raised in flowing freshwater - our suppliers are Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) certified and do not use ocean pens
- Human food grade ingredients and processing for best quality
- No additive or preservatives. and Salmon are raised without pesticides, antibiotics, or GMO feed
- Gluten free, dairy free, and grain free dog treats
- Proudly New Zealand sourced, made and owned
- 100% King Salmon - that's all
- Pet treats are intended for supplemental feeding only. We recommend 1-2 Salmon Fins per day as an enriching treat or meal addition. Always supervise your dog with treats.
- Freeze-drying removes the moisture from raw food to preserve it. If you are including Gourmate Alpine Freshwater Salmon as part of a BARF or raw fed diet please remember that our treats weigh less than their fresh equivalent
- Not intended for human consumption. Sorry
Our packaging is made from minimum 70% LDPE and is soft plastic recyclable in New Zealand and many other countries.