Eezapet | Natural Itch Reliever
Stop the scratching fast with Eezapet. For use on cats, dogs and small pets, Eezapet is easy to apply and works rapidly to relieve the itch.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Made in NZ
- Tested on humans first
- Cruelty free
- Safe for licking off
- Wounds and abrasions - apply to cleaned wounds to aid healing.
- Sunburn - helps reduce redness and stinging.
- Burns - apply straight away to reduce stinging and inflammation.
- Insect bites and bee stings
- Paw pads - cracking, blistering, cysts, cuts. Eezapet provides moisture, prevents cracking and stops blistering.
- Allergic reactions, skin rashes, hot spots, and itchy skin conditions.
- Scarring - provides moisture and promotes hair regrowth.
- We recommend applying at least twice a day to the affected area/s although it depends on how severe the rash is, and how frequently your pet is scratching. Eezapet soothes the itch, so as soon as they scratch apply Eezapet to the area, re-applying as often as needed. Apply Eezapet at first sign of irritation - as soon as you see a rash developing, or your pet scratching. It helps to stop the pet from licking and scratching which in turn stops the spread. The quicker you halt the rash the more manageable it is.
- The Eezapet balm is contained in dark glass to help against light deterioration. Do not store in direct sunlight, store under 30 degrees celsius.
- In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction please seek professional advice from a veterinary professional.
- Sesame oil - antioxidant
- Beeswax - natural preservative, promotes tissue regeneration
- Angelica - antimicrobial, reduces itching
- Figwort - anti-inflammatory
- Peony - anti-inflammatory
- Rhubarb root - antibacterial
- Cinnamon - antibacterial