Super Blends | Immunity Sprinkles
Maintaining a strong immune system is considered to be critical in helping cats and dogs quickly and effectively fight diseases or viruses. Because the immune system is constantly working, it is important to keep it strong so it is always ready to react. As the body routinely encounters various foreign substances, a common result is an inflammation and some tissue destruction as the immune system responds and does its job. The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Immunity Super Blend has been specially formulated with premium, natural ingredients chosen to support a healthy immune system.
The power of each ingredient:
- Caraway Seeds: Are rich in dietary fibre, vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Caraway seeds are also good for muscle health, help prevent constipation, and remove harmful toxins from the body
- Rosemary: Has antimicrobial properties which can help against various fungi and bacteria in the urinary and digestive tracts. It also contains antioxidants, which can help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- Shitake Mushrooms: Provide an excellent source of B vitamins, selenium, vitamin D, niacin, pantothenic acid, and other important nutrients. Studies have shown they are highly beneficial in supporting a healthy immune system
- Kale: Contains high levels of vitamin A which help support eye and skin health, vitamin C for immune system function, and vitamin K which support blood clotting and healing. It is also high in calcium to support bone health and a potassium for heart health
- Turmeric: Contains anti-inflammatory properties making it excellent in combating the pain of arthritis, joint pain and chronic inflammation. It also contains antioxidants, including Curcumin, which can help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals as well as support immunity in the body
Ensure your pet is always ready to fight!
- Sprinkle over your pet's food (approx 1/4 teaspoon) per meal up to twice daily
- Suitable for both cats and dogs
- Not formulated for use on puppies, kittens, pregnant/lactating females, or humans
- Made in New Zealand