Scoop Dog Ice Cream Mix | Banana
We’re BANANAS for this flavour! It's a smooth, decadent and delicious treat your furry friend will find super a-peeling! Scoop Dog Ice Creams are not only mouth watering they are also a healthy treat alternative. Each flavour is made all natural from human-grade New Zealand Goat Milk (mild on your dog's stomach), New Zealand Honey and has no sugar added or other nasties so you can feel good about serving it to your dog! Just add water, freeze and enjoy!
- How To: Empty contents of the ice cream mix packet into small bowl. Add 2/3 cup of hot tap water and whisk until all lumps are removed. Pour back into the container and replace lid, or pour into our silicone mould and freeze. Put in the freezer for at least 5 hours. Let thaw (if needed/desired), and serve.... straight from the tub if your dog can't wait!
- Serving: Serve right out of the container or allow it to thaw for 15-20 minutes for it to be scoopable. If still too hard, let it thaw for longer. Dogs love to lick, we keep ours hard and serve straight from container!
- Serving Size: Small Dog, 1 Dessert Spoon. Medium Dog, 2 Dessert Spoons. Large Dog, 3 Dessert Spoons. Once per day
- Ingredients: NZ Goat Milk Powder, NZ Honey Powder, Beef Gelatine, Natural Flavouring, Salt
- Nutritional Analysis: Crude Fat (min) 23.3%, Crude Protein (min) 21.2%, Crude Fibre (max) .5%, Ash (max) 5.2%, Moisture (max) 2.8%