Kin Dog Shampoo | Clean As A Whistle
Kin is a New Zealand made, gentle dog shampoo designed to calm skin and naturally repel fleas and ticks.
Through using a combination of New Zealand natives and other essential oils, Kin has been designed as a gentle, effective shampoo leaving your dog smelling beautiful with a clean, gorgeously soft coat. The easy squeeze bottle makes bath time a breeze.
Kin is made from an eco-friendly blend of high quality ingredients. The surfactants used are from natural, renewable resources and Kin is proud to be free from sulphates, parabens, artificial dyes or colours, artificial fragrances, polyethylene glycols and mineral oils.
- Manuka and Kanuka oil are used to give your dog a shiny, healthy coat and provide natural antiseptic skin protection. Kanuka is also known as an anti-inflammatory
- Harakeke, or New Zealand flax oil has been used to promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Aloe Vera extract has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, making it soothing to the skin
- Lemongrass and neem oil repels insects like fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes and can improve the condition of your dog’s skin. Lemongrass also provides the natural zesty, clean aroma
- Shake before use
- Squeeze some shampoo onto your hands and massage into your dog's wet fur. Lather and rinse thoroughly.
- Use within 12 months of opening. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Note: Because this is an all-natural product made from natural ingredients there is likely to be some sedimentation of ingredients after sitting around for a long time because no synthetics were used in this formulation. This may look like the product has separated, but will easily mix together again when shaken.