Beef trachea is an air-dried meat dog chew that is made from the windpipe of cows, the cartilage tube that leads from the mouth to the lungs. The Trachea is naturally high in chondroitin and glucosamine, which have been shown to help treat arthritis in dogs. Trachea are also great to use as a feeding alternative to a bowl (stuff it like a cannoli!).
- Single trachea. Trachea vary in size between 20-40cm, no two are alike
- Air dried, 100% natural NZ beef trachea
- No added colours, flavours or preservatives
- Feed as a snack or training reward as part of a balanced diet
- Always supervise your pet while feeding treats