Moggy Daily | Supplement Sprinkle
An all-natural, superfood sprinkle to help supercharge the wellbeing of your cat!
Nutritionally poor diets are severely impacting the wellbeing and life expectancy of too many of our four-legged family members.
Packed full of superfood ingredients, Moggy Daily naturally assists in the reduction of inflammation, and works on advancing gut health, immunity and healthy skin and coats. Moggy Daily is a little sprinkle of goodness to add to your cat's day.
- Coconut, kelp, fish powder, organic chicken stock, wheatgerm, inulin, probiotic powder, cranberries, turmeric
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Formulated with the help of vets
- Feeding suggestion: Cats 6 months + start on 1/2 a teaspoon once per day mixed into wet food, Building up to 1 teaspoon per day, mixed into wet food for the best results
- Store sealed in a cool, dry place below 18deg. Refrigerate after opening
- Coconut: High in lauric acid which fights inflammation and supports the immune system, promotes healthy skin and coat
- Kelp: Regulates glandular activity in the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands. Great for skin allergies, as it helps reduce itching and inflammation. Contains protein and amino acids that help tissue repair. Iodine content helps to stimulate thyroid activity, speeding metabolism and weight loss
- Fish Powder: Omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory and help promote healthy skin and coats
- Organic Chicken Stock: A rich source of collagen, glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints, bones and cartilage
- Wheatgerm: A powerful antioxidant for healthy skin and coat
- Inulin: A good source of fibre to promote good digestive health
- Cranberries: Helps prevent and treat urinary problems
- Turmeric: Contains curcumin which is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, promotes healthy liver, gut, immune, brain, joint and skin function
- Probiotic: Helps maintain a balanced digestive system, optimising digestion of food and enhancing your cat's overall health
Please note, this supplement should not be used in place of a balanced diet, medication or recommendations from your vet. Monitor your cat after feeding and discontinue use or lower the dose if stomach upsets occur - remember it can take cats some time to get used to a change in diet! Ticks and other parasite infestations are serious and should be dealt with by your vet as quickly as possible.